Hydrodex has employed the advantages of FRP material and used its special inherent strength and corrosion resistance technology to provide a superior cartridge filter housing that is the best choice for a wide variety of uses.
The HCFI Series of FRP filter housings contains 120 filter cartridge inside a 900mm barrel. Cartridge filters flow rates are designed at 5 gpm per 10″ equivalent of filter cartridges which is the recommended flow rate for sizing.
The Hydrodex line of cartridge filter vessels and filtration systems provide exceptional chemical resistance and outstanding tensile strength.
- HCFI cartridge filter housings are constructed from a proprietary fiberglass reinforced plastic barrel manufactured with a flexible and fatigue-resistant vinyl ester resin.
- Seamless construction adds strength and longevity.
- All wetted materials meet FDA CFR title 21 requirements.
- Engineered to minimize downtime; easy to clean and replace parts.
- Internal components are constructed of ABS. PVC and other materials are also available for specialized applications.
- Externals are constructed of FRP/GRV and 316 stainless steel and engineered to meet ASME Code section X.
- EPDM O-rings are standard, Viton is also available upon request.
The following flow rates are suggested for standard use, significantly higher rates may be obtained with corresponding pressure drop.
|HCFJ Product||Flow Rate||Filter Cartridge Size||Number of Cartridges|