String Wound Filter Cartridge
- Maximum dirt holding capacity
- Long service life
- Lower energy costs
- Premium Polypropylene media offers wide chemical capability
- High structural stability with no media
- Diamond weave pattern provides highly engineered filtration capacity by subjecting particles to a graded pore structure and tortuous flow passage.
- Maximum dirt holding capacity with low pressure drop.
- Continuous wound to prevent media migration with no seams or binders.
- Polypropylene media is devoid of “blooming” organic fillers or potentially poisonous binders.
- 100% Polypropylene media with excellent chemical resistance to solvents, acids, bases and chlorides.
- Full range of micron levels.
- FDA compliant materials.
- Micron Ratings: Nominal – 1, 3, 5, 10, 20, 50, 75, 150, & 200
- Dimensions: 2 1/2” Outside Diameter
- 1” Core Diameter
- Length: 10, 20, 30, 40, 50, 60 & 70 inches
- Effective Filtration Area: 30 Cubic inches per 10 inch equivalent
- Inner polypropylene matrix core for with superior intrinsic strength. Stainless steel cores also available.
- Filter media is polypropylene and devoid of “blooming” organic fillers or potentially poisonous binders.
- 222 & 226 end caps available.
- O-Ring options include – Silicone, NBR, Viton & Buna-N.
- Quick order turn-around.
- Exceptional customer service.
- Leading industry knowledge.
- Bring us your application and we will help you find the cartridge you need.
- Consumer Products
- Reverse Osmosis Pre-Treatment
- Waste Treatment
- Vegetable Oils
- Food & Beverage
- Plating Solutions